Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro are coming soon with the very new flagship series. Earlier Xiaomi came up with many series which all of them were obviously amazing. Now Xiaomi is ready with its new series, Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro, it has confirmed that it is going to launch a snapdragon 865 powered smartphone. You guys can go through the article further for the expected specifications of the upcoming smartphone. The recent reports suggested that the phone could launch in mid-February.
Samsung is going to showcase the Snapdragon 865 powered phone. It may be the first company for that. It has scheduled the ‘Galaxy Unpacked’ event on February 11. The company is expected to showcase the latest Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S11 at the event. And now Xiaomi may take lead with the first phone commercially available with the latest chipset. The rumors suggest that Xiaomi Mi 10 is coming in three models, the top-end model will coming in 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage and the other two models will be featuring 8GB RAM, 128GB storage and 8GB RAM, 256GB storage.
The smartphone is likely to be priced at CNY 3,199 which would be Rs 32,700 roughly. The Pro model will be available for a starting price of CNY 3,799 which would be Rs 37,900 approximately. The pro model of Xiaomi will be having 12GB RAM with storage options of up to 512GB.
- Mi 10 is coming with a 6.5 inch OLED screen with a 90Hz refresh rate.
- Set up with the quad-rear camera.
- 20 Mp, 12Mp and 5Mp sensors.
- The battery of 4500mAh with the fast charger.
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro with similar specifications except few important
- Quad-camera setup on Mi 10 Pro with 108-megapixel primary camera
and 48-megapixel secondary camera.
- The Mi 10 Pro’s battery is of 4,500mAh with 66W fast charging support.
Also, Checkout:- Honor 9x: Specifications, Review and more