The very new Vivo Nex 3S 5G has been launched now. This the smartphone is an upgraded version of the Vivo Nex 3, the one which was launched the previous year. The attractive thing in this new device is obviously the dual-mode 5G support. Although the Vivo Nex 3S 5G retains the design as of its predecessor. But there are some upgrades which have been introduced to this new device.
The Vivo Nex 3S comes with the newer Snapdragon 865 chipset. With a more efficient LPDDR5RAM and the Faster UFS 3.1 storage. Apart from all these it also adds the HDR10+ certification to the list of improvements. But still, the device flaunts the waterfall AMOLED display with dramatically curved edges and haptic controls for volume and power buttons.
Specifications of Vivo Nex 3S 5G:-
- First, we will talk about the display which is quite amazing. It has the 6.89-inch HDR10+ full HD+ (1080×2256 pixels) AMOLED waterfall display with an 18.8:9 aspect ratio.
- The device has also got a very impressive 99.6 percent screen-to-body ratio.
- The dual-SIM Vivo Nex 3S runs on the Android 10 with the in- house fun touch OS 10 custom skin on top.
- It has got is the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC which is paired with up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM.
- The imaging hardware of the phone consists of triple rear camera setup and a pop-up selfie camera. That has its own LED flash accompanying it.
- The camera is accompanied with the 13-megapixel wide-angle camera and another 13-megapixel telephoto lens that supports up to 20x digital zoom.
- The very interesting camera has got the 64MP main snapper with an f/1.8 aperture and has a quad-cell pixel binning to deliver 16MP photos.
- The selfies and videos are given the 16MP camera with anf/2.0 aperture.
- Coming to the battery part, it equipped with a 4500mAh battery with support for the proprietary 44W ultra flash charge technology.
- The storage part is up to 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage without an expansion facility.
- Although the connectivity is handled by 5G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, dual-frequency GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo.
- For authentication, there is an in-display fingerprint sensor while the rest of the sensors are packed inside the phone which include accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor and an ambient light sensor.
- The Vivo Nex 3S retains the 3.5mm headphone jack.
When we talk about the pricing of the device, it depends on the type of variant. The Vivo Nex 3S 5G with 8GB + 256GB variant will set buyers to CNY 4998 which is roughly Rs 50,000. The 12GB + 256GB model is getting in a price tag of CNY 5298 which is roughly Rs 53,000.
The Vivo Nex 3S is coming for you guys in three colors. The sky- blue, black, and orange. And the sales of the device start from March 14 in China. But there is no idea of the arrival of the device in other markets including India.