Recently Truecaller has rolled out with a major update in India. The famous caller-ID app which has more than 70% of users in the country has released some of the new features in the app. New features are like Smart SMS and important tabs. Apart from the home tab, it has also got the full-screen caller-ID and more.
The new Truecaller app seems to be a complete revamp from the previous versions. By bringing all the call history and SMS under a single home tab, their main aim is to give a streamlined experience for users. It is interesting to know that India has more than 60 percent of Gold subscription users, so the Truecaller prioritizes the country for the new updates.
The revised options below the screen include a Home, Contacts, Premium, and Banking. The most important caller ID features get a new revamp here. You will be getting to know more about this as you go through the article.
Truecaller Full-screen Caller ID:-
This is one of the important features of Truecaller, which is the ability to show live caller ID and detect if it is a scam call or a regular call. Users will now be able to get a Full-screen notification during a call in blue color for unknown numbers, purple for priority calls, red for potential spammers, and Gold for users who upgraded to premium.
- One amazing thing is that the company said there won’t be any AD’s on the Caller ID.
- Coming to the recording feature, the company is still working on it with Google.
- Although this new feature aims to eliminate the old pop up feature that hindered user’s experience by blocking other functions.
- As of now, the Liver Caller ID option is available to Android users and is still waiting for Apple’s green light with new API support to enable it for iOS users.
- Privacy is of the main concern when it comes to Truecaller. However, the company had earlier refused all the claims of neither collecting user’s data not their availability in the dark web.
- The app with 20 crore active monthly users aims to filter spam calls more aggressively.
It is well known that the Home tab serves as a single place now for managing all your messages, call history, and more. This interface aims to reduce the clunky UI found in earlier versions on both Android and iOS. There is also a new UI that also aims to improve instant messaging. Here users can tap on the profile now to open instant messaging and can have long conversations.
We also have a new Dialer above the baking section with a revamped search bar at the top. The serach bar is followed by four option:
Apart from all these the additional features include. The specific feature which gets an update where users can receive notifications. Also the company added saying that it will be adding reminders like flight delays, bus seat allocation, live tracking, postal deliveries to the important tab in future updates. With all these new features, Truecaller aims to make the overall user experience better and not compromising on security.
Also Checkout:- Poco F2 Pro is now official: Everything you need to know