Samsung has been launching the A-series smartphones and all are amazing. And this time the company is coming up with Samsung Galaxy A51s which has been spotted on Geekbench. The Samsung galaxy A51s listing has revealed key specifications and Geekbench scores.
The Samsung Galaxy A51s which is spotted on Geekbench is rumored to be the successor to Snapdragon 765-series SoC. Another important thing to note is that this handset is expected to come with 5G connectivity and at least with 6GB of RAM. The device is coming with the model number SM-A516V at the launch time.
Samsung Galaxy A51S Specifications:-
- The upcoming mid-range Samsung Galaxy A51s is powered with the octa-core Qualcomm chipset which is codenamed as ‘lito’.
- Further, the Samsung Galaxy A51s will boot Android 10 with One UI 2.0 on top.
- The Samsung Galaxy A51s Geekbench scores include 622 points in the single-core test and 1928 points in the multi-core test.
- The Samsung Galaxy rocks with the 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O display and also the 2.3GHz octa-core Exynos 9611 processor.
- The 5G version of the handset is powered by Exynos 980 chipset.
- The SoCs are paired with up to 8GB RAM and 128GB storage which is further expandable to up to 512GB via a microSD card.
- Coming to the camera of the phone, it has the quad-camera setup that includes a 48MP main camera, 5MP macro lens, 12MP wide-angle lens, and a 5MP depth sensor.
- The selfie camera is about 32MP housed in the punch-hole cutout.
- The Samsung Galaxy A51s houses a 4000mAh battery and supports 15W fast charging.
- The measurements of the phone are like 158.5mmx73.6mmx7.9mm and weigh about 172 grams.
- Although the Samsung Galaxy A51a is an iterative upgrade to Galaxy A51 which was launched earlier this year.
The price of the Samsung Galaxy A51s in India starts from Rs 25,250 and will be on sale at Flipkart on 27 June 2020.
Also Checkout:- Samsung Galaxy Book S: Specifications, Review, and more