Xiaomi is now ready to come up with Redmi K30 which is is the 5G smartphone. The Redmi K30 5G which is of 6GB RAM has already gone on sale in China, although it had introduced the Redmi K30 series smartphones in December 2018 itself. The first purchase of the Redmi K30 5G in China was made available for purchase on the 7th of January. The sale had lasted for two hours which was 8GB RAM and a 128GB storage model.
The company has now revealed the 6GB RAM model which is already available for purchase.
The 6GB + 64GB model is priced at 1999 yuan which is approximately $289 while the 6GB + 128GB model costs 2299 yuan which is approximately $333. you guys can pre-book these two variants with a deposit of 100 yuan which is $14 approx.
- The Redmi K30 smartphone is featuring a 6.67-inch punch-hole
display. For protection on its front and rear, it is also featuring
the Gorilla Glass 5 panels.
- The refresh rate of the Redmi K30 5G is about 120Hz.
- The HDR 10 compliant display which is producing a tall aspect
ratio of 20:9 and offers full HD+ screen resolution of 1080 x
- The Redmi K30 is also powered by the new 7nm Qualcomm
Snapdragon 756G chipset.
- The smartphone is also coming up with 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM
and 256GB UFS 2.1 inbuilt storage.
- The smartphone is also having a micro SD card slot for expanding the storage capacity.
- The back panel of the Redmi K30 is featuring a vertical quad-camera setup which is placed inside a glossy round pattern.
- It is also coming with Sony IMX686 64 megapixel primary lens with an f/1.89 aperture and a 1/1.73 sensor size.
- Apart from this, there are also other sensors on the device which include an 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens with a 120-degree field of view, the one with a 5-megapixel macro lens and the other with a 2-megapixel depth assist lens.
- The company also suggests that the Redmi K30 5G has the same camera features as that available on the Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro which features a 108-megapixel Penta lens camera set up.
- The Redmi K30 5g features an AI-powered dual camera set up on the front, which includes a 20-megapixel lens and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
The Redmi K30 5G is going to be the company’s first phone to arrive with Android 10 OS which is overlaid with the latest MIUI 11 user interface. The users need not worry about the performance of the smartphone as Mi Turbo 2.0 which is the optimized one. For gaming purposes, the Turbo 2.0 enhances the device. The battery of the smartphone is powered with 4500mah and carries support for 30W fast charging technology.
The phone measures 165.3mmx76.6mmx8.7mm and weigh about 208 grams. The screen resolution of the smartphone is 1080×2400 pixels and 395 PPI pixel density. It also has an aspect ratio of 20:9and screen to body ratio of 84.83%. On the front camera, the buyers would be able to get a 20MP + 2MP dual front and on the rear, there is a 64+8+5+2MP camera with features like 10 x digital zoom, auto flash, face detection, touch to focus.
The connectivity features in the smartphone include wifi, Bluetooth, GPS, Volte, NFC and much more. The colors available in this smartphone are blue, purple, red and white. The thickness of the phone is 8.7mm.
Also Checkout:- Reliance Jio Wi-Fi Calling: Everything you need to know