The very new Realme X50 Pro 5G is set to launch in India on February 24. It will be the first 5G smartphone that is getting launched in India. It is quite impressive that Realme is coming up with a 5G smartphone which is the one. As the event goes on in India on February 24, alongside a concurrent event is also scheduled which is going to take place in Madrid, Spain.
It is noteworthy that it will be the Realme’s first 5G flagship smartphone going to launch in India. Apart from this, it has also a spruced-up version of the X50 5G which was launched in China last year. The 5G chipset available among internals will enable the smartphone to connect to 5G networks. This is something that is uncertainly missing in the Indian market.
Many tech companies have been eyeing the kick-start to 5G networks in India. Although it would not be that hard for Realme to challenge India’s telecom ecosystem. It has planned to beat Vivo’s IQOO to be India’s first brand that will launch a 5G phone. The Realme has a strategy to cater to those users who would travel abroad that have commercial 5G framework readily available.
So now we have piled up everything we need to know regarding the ‘India’s first 5G smartphone’. So that you can understand better before you jump into the 5G’s fray.
Realme X50 Pro 5G specifications:-
Realme is quite optimistic about the X50 Pro 5G’s debut in India. And when we talk about the specifications here we have got the list of them which you need to know regarding the Realme X50 Pro.
- Realme has leveraged its partnership with Qualcomm to use the latter’s Snapdragon 865 processor. That was launched back in December last year.
- This processor is going to use both SA and NSA modes of 5G via the 5G modem. That is not integrated into the main chipset.
- The very interesting thing here is, another first smartphone IQOO is also using the same processor. But since Realme X50 Pro 5G will be launching first. The Realme will be India’s first Snapdragon 865 powered smartphone.
- When we come to the camera of the smartphone the teasers have confirmed that there will be four cameras at the back of the Realme X50 Pro 5G.
- And on the front, the Realme x50 Pro 5G will be having a 32-megapixel camera accompanied by the second sensor. That is the graphic resolution.
- Among the three sensors in the smartphone, one of them will be having a 64 megapixel main sensors which will be offering you a 20x zooming capability.
- The rest of the sensors have not been revealed yet.
- The Realme X50 Pro 5G has confirmed to come with a 90Hz display which means it should offer a smoother experience.
- The smartphone also displays the second round wherein the refresh rate is the new mainstay.
- The display will also be having a dual punch-hole on the left carrying two cameras.
- The Realme X50 Pro 5G will obviously need a powerful battery to nurture a strong 5G network whenever it is available.
- The smartphone will be coming with 65W supermart charge technology but the battery capacity remains unknown.
- The next attractive feature regarding the battery is the fast charging, then the Realme X50 Pro 5G will be the first phone in India to feature this technology which is claimed to fill the battery full in 30 minutes.
- It is similar to the Oppo’s 65W VOOC 4.0 fast-charge technology that is available on the Reno Ace.
- Since Realme is expected to do justice to its brand’s value, the price would be crucial for Realme.
- For now, there is no official announcement regarding the price of the smartphone, but it could be Rs 50,000 in India according to one of the reports.
- The IQOO 3 5G is reported to be priced at Rs 45,000 in India.
- The availability details of the Realme X50 Pro 5G are still awaited.
Also Checkout:- Xiaomi MI Outdoor Bluetooth speaker now available in India