The latest device Realme Narzo 10 was launched a month ago is still offered in flash sales in the country. The Realme Narzo 10 is up for sales in India now, the Realme Narzo sales were started on June 8 at 12 noon. But for now, there is no announcement regarding availability as open sale online.
Realme Narzo 10 Specifications:-
- The Narzo 10 is powered by MediaTek Helio G80 SoC.
- The dual-SIM Narzo 10 runs on Android 10 with Realme UI on top.
- It also features a 6.5-inch HD+ that is 720×1600 pixels display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and 89.8% screen-to-body ratio.
- Coming to the storage, it has got the 4GB of LPDDR4X RAM and also features 128GB of onboard storage that is expandable using a microSD card slot.
- The next very interesting part is the camera of the phone, the Narzo 10 has a quad-rear camera setup that houses a 48MP primary shooter with f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP secondary wide-angle camera with f/2.25 aperture.
- Apart from all these it also has a 2MP monochrome portrait sensor with an f/2.4 lens and a 2MP macro shooter with f/2.4 aperture.
- Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n. Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/A-GPS, and a USB Type-C port.
- There is also a fingerprint sensor on the backside of the phone.
- Sensors on board include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer, and proximity sensor.
Price and availability:-
The new device Realme Narzo 10 sales has already been started yesterday. As mentioned earlier via Flipkart and Realme.com. The phone’s price is set at Rs 11,999 in India. The color variants available in this phone are green and white color options. When we talk about the offers in the sale, it includes Rs 500 Supercash on payments which are made using MobiKwik on Realme.com purchases. Although superwash is not real cash.