The third update of OnePlus Nord is coming with build number OxygenOS 10.5.3. Last year, OnePlus launched its Nord brand. Now, it is for in Europe. It is claimed to be the brand’s first 5G mid-range smartphone. However, it is going on sale in India today. The company already started delivering orders booked before the launch.
According to the official changelog, OnePlus Nord is bringing OxygenOS 10.5.3 in India. It is a firmware version of OxygenOS 10.5.3.AC01DA. “Improved system stability” mentioned in the report. But it is not clearly mentioned which system will be improved.
Why OxygenOS 10.5.3 on OnePlus Nord is Better?
- OxygenOS will have a built-in voice recorder which is absent in stock Android.
- OxygenOS 10.5.3 on OnePlus Nord will have a dedicated gallery app.
- It will offer reading mode, gaming mode, and zen mode.
- It will have a built-in app locker.
- A better app search will come with Oxygen OS.
- You can be able to take a screenshot of a long WhatsApp conversation in one go on OxygenOS.
- You will be able to run two of your account which wasn’t possible in stock Android.
Changelog in first update:-
- optimization in video calling
- Improvements in the performance of the rear camera.
- optimization of the depth sensor effect.
- Improvement in power efficiency for video recording and system stability.
Changelog in the second update:-
- July 2020 Android security patch
- fixes for general issues
- OnePlus Buds firmware
Sale in India:-
Amazon, OnePlus online store, and OnePlus Experience Store are the places from where you can purchase OnePlus Nord in India. From 7th August, it will be available in Reliance Digital and MyJio stores. Now, the phone is offering two variants and the third variant will come in September.
- 8GB + 128GB – Rs 27,999
- 12GB + 256GB – Rs 29,999
- 6GB + 64GB – Rs 24,999