Motorola may now have fallen behind some of its rivals in the flagship arena. Usually, Motorola’s experimental budget phone doesn’t entirely stick the landing. Here is the phone from Motorola which you will be getting the handset in cheap, with smooth performance and clean software. Although it is a very well known fact that, Motorola’s budget phones are still going strong. So you might be wondering that what is the thing in Motorola One Action among those cheap Motorola phones. Here you have got the quick review of Motorola One Action. One more thing is that Motorola One Action borrows heavily from the Motorola One Vision in terms of aesthetics and internal hardware.
When we talk about the software of the Motorola One Action. It is a member of Google’s Android program. This means that it has assured OS updates up to Android 11 and three years of security patches. The phone also runs the Android Pie with the additions Moto Help and Moto apps.
The software provides access to custom gestures of Moto Actions. Such as double-chop to turn on th flashlight and double-wrist twist to open the camera. The review part is that apart from the usual Android features such as digital wellbeing, adaptive, brightness, and adaptive battery. Motorola has also added a custom navigation gesture interface called ‘One button Nav’.
- The Motorola One Action is the first phone from the company which is having three rear cameras. It has got a 12MP(f/1.8) primary camera assisted by a 5 MP depth sensor and a dedicated 16MP ultra-wide(f/2.2).it also has the “Action camera” with a 117-degree field of view.
- On the front, the Motorola One Action has for the 12MP(f/2.0) camera that can shoot 4K videos at 30fps.
- Apart from these, there are some of the host cameras features as well, which you can play with such as portrait mode, studio lighting, spot color, and more.
- The phone has got the 6.3-inch full-HD(1080×2520) IPS display with a 21:9 aspect ratio and pixel density of 432ppi.
- Coming to the processor of the phone, it is powered by Samsung’s octa-core exynos 9609 SoC paired with 4GB of RAM and a generous 128GB of internal storage.
- The memory is expandable to 512GB using a microSD card which you will be getting at the cost of dual SIM functionality.
- In order to produce brighter results, the latter employs pixel binning to combine four adjecent pixels into a single detailed results.
- The Motorola One Action is equipped with a 3500mAh battery and a 10W adapter is supplied in the box.
Display and Performance of Motorola One Action:-
The Motorola One Action has got the display of quality with which you can get good viewing angles and sunlight legibility. The phone is designed in such a way that the screen is sharp and color reproduction and contrast are also decent. In-display you can choose between natural, boosted and saturated color profiles.
As for performance, the Motorola One action is powered by Samsung’s octa-core Exynos 9609 SoC. It is also said that Motorola is the only company using this processor in its phones. The phone can handle graphics-intensive games such as PUBG Mobile and Mortal Kombat X without any lag or heating.
Camera and Battery life Motorola One Action:-
The Motorola One Action has the dedicated Action camera which can only record wide-angle videos. You can’t capture a wider area in one frame, despite having a wide-angle lens at your disposal. Although the Motorola One Action takes amazing pictures in daylight. The macro shots are also very good retaining nice contrast and surface detail.
But here is one thing which is lacking in terms of camera, it lacks a dedicated night mode. The front camera also proved to be pretty good. The selfies taken will be sharp and vibrant. The main camera can shoot full-HD videos at up to 600fps and 4K at 30fps, both in regular and 21:9 aspect ratios.
The 3500mAh battery equipped within the phone proves to be enough to last through a full day ordinary usage. But if you want to stream a couple of TV show episodes or play more games, the battery level will drop more quickly. But the 10W charger is also quite slow, which takes around half an hour to take the battery up to 30 percent.
Also Checkout:- Motorola Edge+ Price in India, Specifications and more