Motorola is gearing up to launch its new smartphone under its G8 lineup. The Lenovo owned Motorola is now coming up with the Moto G8 Power Lite. This smartphone has already leaked online by an Italian publisher. This reveals the renders of the smartphone. The company is working on the new Moto G8 Power Lite which should be a more affordable variant of the G8 Power.
The Italian tech site has released a number of renders of the upcoming device. From the images, you can notice that the smartphone appears to feature a waterdrop notch design at the front.
Moto G8 Power Lite specifications:-
- When we talk about the display the new Moto G8 Power Lite should be 6.5-inch in size and sports HD+ resolution(720×1600 pixels).
- Coming to the camera, the handset features a total of the three rear cameras. These include primary camera with 16MP resolution paired with a camera of 16MP resolution. The third one is the 8MP ultra-wide-angle and a 2MP depth sensor to create photos with the fancy bokeh effect.
- You can also find a small LED flash just below.
- In terms of battery life, the Moto G8 Lite may be equipped with a large 5000mAh battery.it also supports 10W fast charging.
- The device is powered by a Media Tek Hello P35. This sounds an old chipset with an AnTuTu score of around 86K and a big downgrade from Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 inside the G8 Power.
- The storage options include CPU where it should be coupled with 4Gb di RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
- The device also comes with the 3.5mm audio jack and Android 10 out of the box.
- The selfie camera will be housed in a waterdrop style notch.
- The G8 Power Lite will be available in the month of April with a price tag of $200 at the current exchange rates.