These days the Infinix phones are trending a lot. Recently the company has launched its latest S5 Pro Smartphone. But in this article, you guys will be getting to know all about the two new smartphones of the company has launched recently. Those are the Infinix Hot 9 and Infinix Hot 9 Pro. So again the company is coming up with these two smartphones, although it won’t be that surprising for us. As the brands are launching the new phones in about every two months.
Infinix has launched the very new smartphones Infinix Hot 9 and Infinix Hot 9 Pro. These two devices offer the same specifications with the only difference in the camera. The latest Hot 9 series is the successor to Hot 8 which was a big hit. As mentioned earlier in the article that both the devices almost come with the same specifications except the camera. So let’s first discuss the other feature and later go to the camera department.
Infinix Hot 9 and Infinix Hot 9 Pro specifications:-
- When we talk about the design of the phone, the company has changed the design of the device. And it has moved on from waterdrop notch and pill-shaped rear camera module.
- The set up comes with a vertical camera arrangement with sensors enclosed ina rectangular-shaped module. The flash is placed on the right side.
- Now coming to the Pro version, it has four LEDs.
- The standard one features three LEDs.
- The fingerprint sensor on both the devices sit closer to the camera module and is not within easy reach.
- The Infinix Hot 9 series is made of plastic and has good build quality at its price point.
- Here we can get two panels black one and the violet one. The phones also come in ocean waves color.
- Infinix Hot 9 and Infinix Hot 9 Pro has also got a soft LED flash strip on the front which most of the phones do not offer.
- We can see a circular notch at a low price point as we are now bored of seeing devices with a standard waterdrop notch.
- The Infinx Hot 9 series has a slightly bigger display than its predecessor.
- It measures 6.6-inches diagonally and has a 20:9 aspect ratio.
- The panel also supports HD+ resolution and is very vibrant too.
- Under the harsh sunlight, the screen is viewable too.
- The panel is pretty bright but adjusting the brightness as per the scenario. We have got to do that.
- TheInfinix Hot 9 and Infinix Hot 9 Pro is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC.
- You guys need to note that, this phone is not for heavy gaming. It is for basic needs only.
- The phones have come up with the 5000mAh battery with the latest software, more storage, DTS surround sound, and front flash.
- The storage options are like 4GB RAM + 64GB storage which is quite rare in its segment.
- It is also expandable by up to 256GB using a MicroSD card slot.
- The phones also come with the latest Android 10 OS.
- The Infinix Hot 9 series packs four cameras at the back.
- The Infinix Hot 9 Pro version feature a 48MP primary sensor while the Infinix Hot 9 is equipped with a 13MP main camera.
- The setup includes 2MP depth sensor, a 2MP macro sensor, and a low light sensor.
- Coming to the selfie camera, it is about 8MP which is accompanied by an LED flash.
- The Infinix Hot 9 Pro offers slightly better detail and sharpness in daylight. The shots were taken by this phone haave more accurate colors, better shadows, and highlights.
- The standard version adds a bit of drama to the scene.
- The Infinix Hot 9 Pro version do not oversaturate the colors.
Currently, the Infinix Hot 9 Pro is of the price Rs 9499 and will go on sale on June 5 via Flipkart and the Infinix Hot 9 is priced at Rs 8499.
Also Checkout:- TSMC 3nm production delayed, may release it by 2021