Fortnite season 2 of chapter 2 rolled out with one of the most loved Marvel hero Deadpool and the Epic games which fans are very happy about although these are not the only thing that season 2 will receive.
With the Fortnite update, 12.20 fans can expect the arrival of Helicopters or Choppers with various bug fixes. This was revealed with patch notes by Trello. Before today’s server downtime everybody believed that the helicopters would be able to carry only a single-player but after the update that is not the case.
After seeing the helipads all over the maps players can now see a helicopter in the fortnite update 12.20 After the downtime ends players can use the helicopters with up to 4 players to travel around in battlefield The Helicopter will be known as CHOPPA and will have Deadpool starring alongside with it as Fortnite status revealed.
Patch Notes of Fortnite update 12.20:-
- Vault Banner is missing from Locker.
- End of match: unable to return to Lobby, go to Item Shop, or report player.
- Player markers placed too far away.
- Stuck inside Porta Potty.
- Buildings and structures may appear low detail.
- Unable to resume Auto-Sprint on PlayStation 4.
- Unable to place trap if the trap icon hasn’t finished loading.
- Rails on the Yacht Prefab are displaced when placing the Prefab.
Save the World:-
- B.A.S.E isn’t properly being impacted by perks.
- Love lobbers poison clouds can sometimes cause semi-permanent damage.
- Banner Gadgets disappear earlier than intended
- Retrieve the Data missions sometimes can’t be started properly after the balloon has spawned.
In addition to all these Fortnite updates, 12.20 is also going to bring Spy Games which is a limited-time mode.
Are you excited about Fortnite update 12.20 let us know in the comments below. Check full Patch notes here
Also Checkout:- Cyberpunk 2077 looking better and better: Release date and more