The agency TENNA has published for the next upcoming phone detailed specifications that are the Asus Rog Phone 3. This smartphone is the successor of the Asus Rog phone 2. It is said that Asus Rog Phone 3 would be having the amazing features as of Asus Rog’s phone. From the previous few reports, we have already known that ASUS will continue to use the most powerful Snapdragon chipset on the market.
The Asus Rog Phone 3 will come preloaded with Google Stadia. It will also support a number of ROG gaming features like Aura lighting, refresh rate control, and performance boost. But we have come to know from an ASUS executive that ROG Phone 3 will be launching sometime in the next month.
Asus Rog Phone 3 specifications:-
- By looking at the images, we can say that ROG phone 3 has a very similar design to the ROG phone II.
- Like the ROG phone 2, we can see that the ROG phone 3 won’t have a display notch or a hole punch cutout.
- It will feature a 6.9-inch AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080×2340 pixels.
- One more interesting thing is that the Aura RGB strip that lights up the ROG logo have returned on the ROG phone 3.
- The power button and volume up/down buttons are on the right side while the secondary USB Type-C/video out port can be seen on the left-hand side.
- Here in the section of the headphone port, the ROG phone 3 has a “shared port with charger”. This means that the bottom USB Type-C port doubles as the audio port.
- The ROG phone 3 is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 865 SoC. That can ramp up to a maximum frequency of 3.091GHz.
- When we talk about the camera, there is an extra camera on the rear which could be a telephoto camera. The main camera seems to be upgraded to a 64MP sensor.
- The phone’s dimensions are like 171x78x9.85mm, making it a very thick smartphone and weighs about 240g which is pretty heavy.
- The RAM capacity is about 16GB, which we can presume is an LPDDRS module.
- The available storage will be 128, 256, 512 GB of presumably UFS 3.0 storage. Although there would not be the expandable storage support just like ROG phone 2.
- This phone will be having approximately 6000mAh battery which is the same as ROG phone 2. It also has the support of 30W wired fast charging.
- The ROG phone 3 will support 5G NR connectivity. The device will run on Android 10 out-of-the-box presumably with ROG UI customizations on top.
Also Checkout:- Asus Rog Hero III gaming laptop: Everything you need to know